According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting System market is estimated at $XX million in 2015 and is expected to reach $XX million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of XX% from 2015 to 2022. High growth of geriatric population and awareness programs among surgeons are driving the market growth during the forecast period. Some of the restraints in the market are unskilled professionals in the developing countries and unstable reimbursement regulations. The coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) entry in to this market provides immense opportunities for companies.
In Asia Pacific the endoscopic vessel harvesting system market is projected to deliver remarkable growth due to the increase in per capita income and increasing medical tourism in Asian countries. Owing to the growing contact of public with healthcare professional and increasing economy, the market in china is projected to be the fastest growing market in the upcoming years.
Some of the key players in the market are Olympus Corporation, Sorin Group Inc., Maquet Holding B.V. & Co. KG., Med Europe S.r.l. (Elite Life Care), Terumo Cardiovascular Systems Corporation and Saphena Medical.
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- ·Middle East
- ·South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements