According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Commercial Aircraft Carbon Brakes market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 13.6% during the forecast period of 2015 to 2022. The present scenario of cost management and environment concerns in aviation industry, without compromising on customer experience, had lead to the rise of carbon brakes. Rising demand for fuel-efficient & light weight aircrafts and growing aircraft fleet size are driving the market. However, stringent certification process is hampering the new entrants and hence the market.
Narrow-body aircraft segment is expected to drive the market owing to the growing demand for fuel-efficient and narrow aircrafts. North American market is dominating the production across the globe, due to its strong economy and new opening air routes. However, growing demand for energy-efficient aircrafts and cost-efficient business model had augmented the market growth in Asia Pacific region, making it a fastest emerging market.
Some of the key players of the Commercial Aircraft Carbon Brakes Market include Safran Landing Systems (Messier-Bugatti-Dowty), Meggitt Aircraft Braking Systems, Honeywell International and UTC Aerospace Systems.
- Narrow-body aircraft
- Wide-body aircraft
- Regional jets Feed Acidifier
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- ·Middle East
- ·South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements