The overall demand for automotive actuators is constantly rising, owing to the growing demand for efficient and battery driven vehicles. Moreover, a growing influence of regulations on vehicle’s carbon emissions and emission ratings on OEMs are some of the major factors responsible for enhancing the global growth of automotive actuators. . The market is estimated to witness a growth at a CAGR of 3.2% over the period of 2016 to 2022.The report is a compilation of various segmentations including market breakdown by product type, vehicle type, and different geographical regions.
The report provides a detailed market analysis and forecast with respect to its various under- the- hood actuators such as Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), brakes, throttles, thermal (HVAC and engine cooling system), intake flaps, exhausts, wastegate, and variable-geometry turbochargers (VGT).While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed studyof the different vehicles that are analyzed which includes passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, heavy trucks, and heavy buses.It also examines the role ofthe leading market players involved in the industry.
The report answers the following key questions about the global automotive actuators market:
- What is the global automotive actuators market size in terms of revenue and volume from 2015-2022?
- What is the dominant product and vehicle type by revenue and volume used in the automotive actuators market?
- What is the revenue generated and volume shipped by the different actuators and vehicles in the automotive actuators market?
- What are the different factors driving the market in the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of global automotive actuators market?
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- Which region will lead to the global automotive actuators market by the end of the forecast period?
Asia-Pacific generated the maximum revenue in the year 2015 and is also expected to grow at the fastest rate in the forecast period. The global automotive actuators market is expected to reach $27.5 billion in total market value and 1.8 billion units by volume during the end of the forecast period.