’The Future of Austria Gas industry’ from one of the world’s leading energy research firm-OGANALYSIS analyses the effect of current global market changes on Austria Gas markets.
Effect of current market dynamics including price fluctuations, CAPEX declines and others on Austria Gas markets-
The impact of recent developments including OPEC decision to cut production at Algiers, US shale production decline, Austria government policy changes and CAPEX reductions on companies across Austria Gas value chain are analysed in detail. The research provides detailed analysis of all major risks and opportunities faced by gas companies in Austria.
Planning and Strategy Support-
The report identifies key trends and drivers of Austria Gas markets and provides the SWOT profile of the country. Further, the country is benchmarked with peer markets to compare its position in regional markets. In addition, impact of competing assets in other countries is also evaluated.
Short Term Risk Mitigation and Long Term Growth Strategies-
The research work identifies the key moves being taken by government, companies and investors to cop up with global changes and minimize the risks in current market conditions. Further, the research also identifies the strategies being taken by oil and gas players to ensure growth and beat competition in the long run.
- Marketed Gas supply and demand outlook, 2005- 2025
- LNG Supply and Demand Outlook, 2005- 2022
- LNG Contracted Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2022
- Austria Primary Energy mix, 2015
- GDP, Population and Investment Outlook, 2005- 2025
Analysis across value chain-
The comprehensive research provides opportunities, risks, infrastructure, trade and competition on exploration blocks, licensing rounds, Gas fields, underground gas storage, pipelines and LNG terminals in Austria.
Feasibility study, Current Status and Expected Start Up and Impacts-
For all planned projects including new LNG terminals, Gas storage terminals and pipelines, feasibility study of new projects, their current status including FID/ FEED/EPC along with expected start up, construction contract details and the impact of these projects on Austria are analysed in detail.
Complete Infrastructure Details -
Austria Gas report provides complete asset by asset details of Austria Gas infrastructure. Key details provided in the research include-
- Exploration- Awarded and Available Block Details, Licensing rounds on Offer, Briefs on Successful Exploration operations, Rigs Count
- Production- Field wise production information from 2007- 2014; Operational and Planned Gas Field details
- Gas Storage- Storage Capacity by Terminal, 2015; Terminal details including- location, start up, operator, owners, stakes, capex and construction partners
- Pipelines- Gas transmission pipelines including start point, end point, route, length, diameter, capacity, capex and operators and owners and construction partners
- LNG terminals- Liquefaction/Regasification Capacity Outlook by terminal, 2005- 2022; LNG terminal details including- location, start up, operator, owners, trains/ vaporizers, storage capacity, tanks, jetty, capex and construction details
Further, LNG exports/ imports, trade patterns, Sale Purchase Agreements, associated Ships, fields and other information is provided.
The report provides market shares of each of the sector in Austria Gas markets including-
- Company wise net weighted Gas production, 2005- 2014
- Company wise LNG capacity, 2005- 2022
- Company wise storage capacity, 2015
- Company wise Pipeline Lengths, 2015
The report also analyses three leading companies in Austria Gas markets. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided.
Recent Industry Developments-
All latest developments in the industry along with their possible impact on the industry are included in the report.
OG Analysis has daily updated 15 oil and gas databases, which provide updated data on all projects in Austria. Further, in house experts with years of experience use widely appreciated forecast models to analyse the future of the country. In addition, data and insights are frequently validated with opinions from industry experts to ensure complete accuracy of our predictions.