Rising demand for nitric acid across the globe can be attributed to its widespread use in production of chemicals such as ammonium nitrate, calcium ammonium nitrate, nitrobenzene, adipic acid, toluene di isocynate etc., used in fertilizers, polyurethanes, pharmaceuticals and other end user industries. Growing demand for ammonium nitrate fertilizers is projected to emerge as a key driver in the global nitric acid market. Increasing need for high crop yield in order to address the growing demand for food has prompted consumption of synthetic fertilizers over the past few years. Large availability of agricultural land and supportive government policies have positively influenced expansion of agriculture sector across the globe. This is anticipated to augur well for global nitric acid demand, as the chemical is used for production of ammonium nitrate, a key constituent of nitrogenous fertilizers.
According to “Global Nitric Acid Market By Plant Type, By Sales Channel, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2025”, the global nitric acid market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during 2016-2025, on the back of implementation of stringent regulations related to greenhouse gas pollution control, expanding ammonium nitrate and calcium ammonium nitrate industries and growing demand for explosives from mining and construction sectors. Europe is the largest consumer of nitric acid across the globe. However, rapid industrialization in APAC are projected to drive robust growth in demand for nitric acid and its derivatives in the region in the ensuing years. Few of the major players operating in global nitric acid market include LSB Industries, Yara International, CF Industries, Deepak Fertilizer, Petrochemicals Corporation Limited, etc. “Global Nitric Acid Market By Plant Type, By Sales Channel, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2025” report elaborates following aspects related to nitric acid market globally:
- Global Nitric Acid Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Plant Type (Dual Pressure & Mono Pressure), By Sales Channel (Direct & Indirect), By Application (Ammonium Nitrate & Calcium Ammonium Nitrate, Nitrobenzene, Toluene Di Isocyanate, Adipic Acid, Tri Nitro Toluene, & Others), By Region (Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, and Middle East & Africa)
- List of Technology Partners for All Major Plants
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global nitric acid market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, nitric acid manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with nitric acid manufacturers, importers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.