This comprehensive new report analyses and assesses the three most likely post-Brexit EU trade deals the UK will most likely trade under and how these will impact the aviation industry.
If you are involved in the European aviation industry, then you must read this report.
Market scope: The European aviation market encompasses aviation across the entirety of the European Continent, with the aim of analysis focussed on how potential regulatory changes and the UK’s potential withdrawal of shared initiatives will see the aviation industry evolve over the forecast period.
The Brexit & The Aviation Industry, Implications for the UK & Wider European Economic Area 2016-2026 report responds to your need for concise scenarios in the wake of the Brexit decision
What are the likely European aviation market scenarios?
- 3 in depth scenarios provide analysis of the political and economic landscape of UK-EU relations and the implications for passengers, airlines and consumers
- European Economic Area (EEA) Model
- European Free Trade Association (EFTA) Model
- World Trade Organisation (WTO) Model
What are the potential European aviation regulatory changes?
- See regional analysis of the regulatory framework which could be implemented in the Eurozone and UK respectively
What are the factors influencing European aviation market dynamics?
- SWOT analysis explores the factors
- Key stakeholders in the post-Brexit decision making process
- Outlook for consumers
- Outlook for Airlines
- Economic Considerations
- Political factors and public demands regarding the Brexit
- Foreign Policy as well as immigration
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the European Aviation industry, including
- Commercial airlines
- Aircraft OEM’s
- Component suppliers
- Aircraft MRO providers
- Airport operators
- Aviation regulatory bodies
- Aviation associations
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies