The Australia and New Zealand industrial protective clothing market is expected to experience steady but constrained growth from 2015 to 2017, affected by the drastic slowdown in the resources sector. Nevertheless, the robust growth in the construction sector, especially in residential construction, will sustain demand from 2015 to 2021. With the prospect of recovery in the mining and the oil and gas sectors beyond 2017, demand for industrial protective clothing will increase. In such a challenging environment, where organic growth is subdued, competitors are compelled to explore different channels to achieve growth, such as value chain extension, acquisition of competitors, targeting small-to-medium customers, and product range expansions into more specialized products.
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- How will the different product markets develop during the forecast period?
- What other factors are expected to affect the market and in what way?
- Who are the market leaders? Who are the leaders in the different product segments?
- What are the major competitive tools in the market? What should suppliers do to win in a subdued market?