The Israeli Wine market is led by the Still Wine category while the Sparkling Wine is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020 in both value and volume terms. On-trade transactions account for majority share in the distribution of Wine across all categories in the market. Carmel Winery and Barkan Wine Cellars are the leading players in the market.
- The Still Wine category is the largest category in value terms in Israel’s Wine market.
- The Sparkling Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume as well as value growth.
- The Sherry segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Fortified Wine category.
- Stopper is the commonly used closure type in Israel’s Wine market.
- Carmel Winery is the leading player in the Still Wine category.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in Israel provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares. What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning