The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“The hazmat suits market is projected to reach USD 7.97 billion by 2021”
Hazmat suits are used at major hazardous material sites for material handling, processing and transporting and across all regions of the world for healthcare, oil and gas, mining and metallurgy waste handling and also for other applications such as the insulation, isolation for example firefighting. The hazmat suits market is estimated at USD 6.01 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 5.82% from 2016 to 2021.
“The healthcare segment projected to grow at the highest growth during the forecast period”
The suits used for the infection control, and handling of biohazards material are covered in the healthcare segment. The spread of diseases like Ebola has resulted into a large scale procurement of hazmat suits by various medical organization and government. This has resulted into the large scale demand for the hazmat suits in this segment.
“The Asia-Pacific region expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
Asia-Pacific is one of the fastest-growing markets for hazmat suits considering the increase in the end-use applications in this region. The usage of effective protective equipment for the handling of hazardous waste is still not a standard practice in some of the countries in the region.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for the report has been given below.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 –45 %, Tier 2 – 35% and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 50%, Director level – 35%, Others – 15%
- By Region – North America - 44%, Europe – 35%, APAC – 15%, Middle East – 6%
The major companies profiled in the report include Lakeland Industries Inc. (U.S.), DuPont Inc. (U.S.) Kimberly Clark Corporation (U.S.), and Alpha Pro Tech (Canada), among others.
Objectives of the study:
• To define and analyze the hazmat suits market with respect to application, end-use, safety standards, and region
• To provide a detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, industry specific challenges, and winning imperatives)
• To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the total market
• To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments of the market
• To identify industry trends, market trends, and technology trends that are currently prevailing in the global hazmat suits market
• To analyse the degree of competition in the market by identifying various parameters including key market players
• To forecast the revenue of the hazmat suits market and its various submarkets with respect to five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
• To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as contracts, acquisitions and new product developments in the hazmat suits market
• Hazmat Suit Manufacturers
• Healthcare Organizations
• Hazardous Material Logistic and Disposal Services Providers
• Chemical Industries
• Healthcare Workers