The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Malnutrition effects large number of patients across the entire age spectrum and enteral nutrition through the use of enteral feeding devices has emerged as one of the most viable treatment options to combat and prevent malnutrition in these vulnerable patient populations. This report provides insight into the adoption trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, marketed and pipeline products, current and emerging players, as well as market outlooks in each of the 5EU markets. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians’ perceptions in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of enteral feeding devices.
This report examines the enteral feeding devices market in France, Germany, Spain, Italy and the UK.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future enteral feeding devices market outlooks in the 5EU? What trends are affecting the 5EU markets?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the enteral feeding devices?
- What are the key, high growth markets that enteral feeding device manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the enteral feeding devices currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of enteral feeding devices?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of enteral feeding devices?
Reasons To Buy
- “What Do Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.