This extensive and detailed 357 page report reveals that onshore oil and gas pipeline infrastructure will experience CAPEX of $68.7bn in 2016.
If you are involved in the pipelines industry or intend to be, then you must read this report. It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date.
Market scope: Oil & gas pipelines are an essential part of hydrocarbon transportation and distribution, and required to ensure the smooth operation of the energy industry. The market is currently experiencing a number of important changes, with strong economic and population growth in some developing countries, most notably China and India, necessitating an expansion of pipeline infrastructure, while the more established North American region is experiencing a renaissance in domestic production, which is leading to investments in pipeline projects.
This report represents a significantly expanded scope with freshly analysed conclusions and content including a new 106-page database of major existing pipelines in each region, analysis of 11 leading national markets, seven regions, a description of major geopolitical trends, analysis of the factors leading to the oil price collapse, PLUS an in-depth analysis of the oil price’s relevance to the pipelines market.
You will find in-depth discussions of five of the largest market uncertainties presently:
- Analysis and scenario forecasts relating to the oil price fall
- Argentina shale possibilities,
- Colombian peace negotiations
- Mexican constitutional reform
- Violence in Iraq
Read on to discover more. This extensive 357 page report contains 309 tables and figures for you to examine, providing a thorough assessment of the pipelines market.
The Onshore Oil & Gas Pipelines Market Report 2016-2026 report responds to your need for definitive oil & gas pipelines market data:
• Where are the oil & gas pipelines market opportunities?
- 309 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data allowing you to target your strategy. Find global baselines and forecasts for onshore pipeline network length (km) in each of the 11 forecast countries, in each of the 7 regions, and globally.
• When will the oil & gas pipelines market grow?
- Global, regional and oil & gas pipelines submarket CapEx forecasts and analysis from 2016-2026
• Which oil & gas pipelines application submarkets will flourish from 2016-2026?
- Oil Pipeline Submarket Forecast 2016-2026
- Gas Pipeline Submarket Forecast 2016-2026
• Where are the regional oil & gas pipelines market opportunities from 2016-2026?
- 7 regions are analysed in the report both in terms of CAPEX levels from 2016-2026, but also in terms of additional pipeline network length (km) and total length (km):
- North America
- Central America
- South America
- Middle East
- The following 11 markets represent the countries of greatest opportunity in the coming ten years in terms of overall market growth into 2026. Additional pipeline network length (km) and total length (km) are also revealed from 2016-2026:
- United States
• Where are the major oil & gas pipelines contracts, projects and programmes?
- A 106 page database reveals existing major trunk/transmission oil and gas pipelines globally, divided by region and country.
• Who are the leading oil & gas pipelines companies? See Capex, market share and analysis for the leading 5 companies:
- TransCanada Corporation
- China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)
• What are the factors influencing oil & gas pipelines market dynamics?
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Political risk and security issues
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Demographic changes