The Wine market in Greece is expected to grow at a higher CAGR during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The Sparkling wine category is expected to register fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the overall Wine distribution in Greece. Retsina Malamatina and Kourtaki are the leading brands of Wine in the country.
- The Wine market in Greece is forecast to register a CAGR of 1.8% during 2015-2020.
- The Still Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth.
- The Sparkling Wine segment is expected to gain 0.7% market share in 2015-2020.
- Stopper is the commonly used closure type in the Greek Wine market.
- Kourtaki is the leading Still Wine brand in Greece.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in Greece provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper and Board and Rigid Plastics; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning