As LTE continues to proliferate the world, network operators are challenged by the need to offer an enhanced quality of service and experience without increasing their operating expenditure. These issues can be mitigated by adopting solutions that plan the dimension of the RAN infrastructure with precision. Customer experience can be enhanced through the adoption of traffic management, along with predictive data analytics models. The study discusses the radio access networks (RAN) capacity planning and management market, covering participants that offer standalone testing solutions. The market can be categorized into probe-based RAN capacity planning and optimizing solutions, RAN-specific traffic management solutions, RAN-specific data analytics, and radio frequency (RF)-based RAN capacity planning and optimizing solutions.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Who are the major participants within the RAN capacity planning and management market? What are their individual strengths and weaknesses?
- What is the size of the segments within the market? How are they likely to change over the years ahead?
- What are the major trends influencing the growth of the market?
- What are the major challenges that vendors need to overcome to enhance growth?
- What is the market dynamism from a regional perspective?