What is the future of endoscopic devices and their producers? This new report gives you that data and analysis, helping you explore developments, technology and revenue predictions for endoscopic applications in healthcare. Discover where that industry heads.
Our investigation forecasts those revenues to 2026 at overall world market, submarket and national level. Avoid falling behind in knowledge, missing opportunities or losing influence. Instead see what the future holds for endoscopy, exploring potential sales gains.
Those technologies hold important commercial opportunities, expanding their uses in diagnostics and surgery. Discover what is possible there, finding opportunities. Read on to explore that rising industry and see what its future market could be worth.
Forecasts to 2026 and other information to help you stay ahead in knowledge
Is finding data on endoscopy devices proving a challenge? Now make your work easier, also saving time. Discover what the future holds in that developing technology for medical devices and instruments.
Besides revenue forecasting to 2026, our new work shows you recent results, sales growth rates and market shares. You also explore R&D and leading companies. Our 154 page study gives 50 tables, 29 charts and a research interview.
With that information you help yourself stay ahead in knowledge, benefiting your analyses, decisions, authority and reputation for technological and commercial insight.
Forecasting of that world market and its main segments – what does the future hold?
Discover in our report overall world revenue to 2026 for those instruments for diagnostic and surgical applications. There you also find individual revenue predictions to 2026 for seven medical endoscopy submarkets at world level:
- Gastrointestinal uses
- Ear, nose and throat (ENT) endoscopy
- Gynaecological uses
- Other applications.
That way you discover the most promising commercial applications, exploring ways to benefit patients and healthcare providers.
You also see how that progressing industry gives opportunities from 2016 in developed and developing countries.
National markets – where will highest revenues and fastest business expansion occur?
Needs for improved diagnoses and surgery worldwide expand use of endoscopic products. Our analysis shows you individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for nine countries:
- United States
- Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy and Spain
- China and India.
Our study also gives you qualitative analyses, discussing trends and opportunities.
Events and forces influencing those products’ developers, manufacturers and marketers
Our report explains forces affecting that medical device market, including these applications, trends and needs:
- Gastro intestinal (GI) tract disorders, including uses of enteroscopy, colonoscopy, capsule endoscopy and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Respiratory tract disorders, including uses of rhinoscopy, laryngoscopy and bronchoscopy
- Urinary tract disorders, including uses of cystoscopy and ureteroscopy
- Endoscopy in naturally closed areas, including laparoscopy, arthroscopy and uses during pregnancy.
- US and EU medical instrument approval and regulation
- Ageing populations and rising prevalence of chronic diseases stimulating R&D and product demand
- Minimally invasive procedures – improving patients’ comfort and benefiting physicians’ therapeutic interventions
- Educational efforts to raise awareness of endoscopic technologies
- Developments including transnasal endoscopy, chromoendoscopy, enteroscopy, endoscopic submucosal dissection, light-scattering spectroscopy, endocytoscopy, sonographically guided endoscopic surgery and endoscopic pancreatic necrosectomy.
Companies and overall 2020 market value – how high can those devices’ revenues go?
What does the future hold? Our report predicts the world market for endoscopic devices will generate $42bn in 2020, with further revenue increase to 2026. Discover what is possible.
In our study you also explore activities, progress and outlooks of leading companies, including these organisations:
- Karl Storz
- Smith and Nephew
- Richard Wolf
- Given Imaging
5 Ways Endoscopy Systems Industry and Market: Forecasts and Discussions 2016-2026 benefits your work
- In these five main ways, our new study helps your research, analyses, plans, decisions and proposals:
- Revenues to 2026 at world level and for 7 submarkets – see outlooks for that rising, expanding industry, its technology, marketing and sales
- Forecasts to 2026 for 9 national markets – investigate leading countries for potential revenues, needs and expansions
- Prospects for leading medical device companies and other endoscopic specialists – assess products, progress, strategies and developmental efforts
- Discussions of R&D – explore progress in that industry, finding technological, clinical and commercial progress, opportunities and outlooks
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that market – assess challenges and strengths facing those companies, helping you compete and gain advantages.