In 2015, automotive industry contributed around 20% to Germany’s total industrial output. As per Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d’Automobiles (OICA), motorization rate (includes passenger cars and commercial vehicles) in Germany stood at 578 per 1,000 inhabitants in 2014. Rising demand for auto components in Germany can be attributed to growing production of passenger cars that grew at a Y-o-Y of 3% in 2015. Increasing sales of automobiles, expanding vehicle fleet size and rising R&D investments by auto component manufacturers in the country are expected to drive Germany automotive components market during the forecast period. Presence of leading automotive OEMs in the country is anticipated to augur well for automotive components market in Germany through 2021.
According to TechSci Research report, “Germany Automotive Components MarketBy Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, By Component Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021”, the automotive components market in Germany is forecast to generate revenues of USD58 billion by 2021. In 2015, passenger car segment accounted for the lion’s share in the country’s automotive components market. The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well, owing to expanding passenger car fleet size, anticipated growth in passenger car sales and strong economic growth prospects. Presence of leading global automobile OEMs such as Volkswagen, BMW, Mercedes, Ford, Opel, Audi, etc., is a huge positive for the auto components market in Germany. Moreover, major global auto component manufacturers such as Bosch, Continental, ZF Friedrichshafen, Mahle GmbH and Schaeffler AG have their headquarters and manufacturing plants in the country. “Germany Automotive Components Market By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, By Component Type Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021” elaborates following aspects of automotive components market in Germany:
- Germany Automotive Components Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, M&HCV, LCV, Two Wheeler, and OTR), By Component Type (Engine Parts; Drive Transmission & Steering Parts; Body & Chassis; Electrical Parts; Suspension & Braking Parts; Equipment’s and Others), By Demand Category (OEM Vs Replacement)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of automotive components market in Germany
- To identify the segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, automotive components companies and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with automotive components companies and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.