The Savory Snacks market in Greece is forecast to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015 due to improving per capita GDP. Potato Chips is the largest category in terms of value and is also forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020.
- The Savory Snacks market in Greece will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- Private label products had a high market penetration in 2015. Thus, Private Label products are gaining market share from branded products.
- The Nuts and Seeds category has the highest volume share in the overall Savory Snacks market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets and Convenience Stores are the leading distribution channels in the Greek Savory Snacks market.
- Lay’s is the leading brand in Potato Chips category, both in value and volume terms.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Greek Savory Snacks market.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Savory Snacks market in Greece provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ethnic/Traditional Snacks, Meat Snacks, Nuts and Seeds, Popcorn, Potato Chips, Pretzels and Processed Snacks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, and Rigid Plastics; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Can- Composite, Box, Film and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning