A large young population base and consumers with high disposable income are driving the Dairy and Soy Food market in Israel. The market is led by the Milk category in value terms while the Soymilk and Soy Drinks category is forecast to register fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Tnuva Food Industries Ltd. and Groupe Danone S.A. are the leading market players in the country.
- The Dairy and Soy Food market in Israel is forecast to register a CAGR of 0.8% during 2015-2020
- The Milk category has the highest volume share in the overall Dairy and Soy Food market in Israel
- Cheese is the largest category in value terms in Israel’s Dairy and Soy Food market
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Israel’s Food market
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in Israel’s Dairy and Soy Food market
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Dairy and Soy Food market in Israel provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter and Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Fromage Frais and Quark, Milk, Soymilk and Soy Drinks, and Yogurt with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Tub, Carton, Film and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Israel, Dairy and Soy Food, Butter and Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Fromage Frais and Quark, Milk, Soymilk and Soy Drinks and Yogurt, Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Food and Drinks Specialists, Convenience Stores, Department Stores channel share, brand share, market share, packaging, materials, containers, closure, outer, volume share, value share