The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The bus seat market is expected to reach be valued at USD 10.03 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% between 2016 and 2022. The major reason for the growth of the bus seat market is the increasing demand for comfort and luxury, high investments in bus transportation by governments, and expansion in tourism and private bus transportation services. The rising demand for bus seat in for transit, transfer, school, and coach buses have increased the scope growth opportunities of for the bus seat market for different seat types.
“School buses to hold a large market share”
Due to the high demand of for bus transportation in schools, the bus seat market for school buses bus seat is high, in school bus and will this trend is expected to remain high the same in the future. These buses are mainly focused on the safety and comfort zone offor children. Also, the demand for school buses is increasing globally as buses are safe and convenient way for children to travelfor children’s transport. These factors are likely to propel the growth of the bus seat market for school buses.
“APAC expected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period”
This report covers the said market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR rate between 2016 and 2022. The high high adoption rates of bus transportation services due to high population and increasing demand of for transportation mediums are some of the important factors that have contributed to the growth of the bus seat market in the APAC region.
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 35%, Tier 2 - 45%, and Tier 3 - 20%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives - 35%, Directors Level - 25%, and Others - 40%
- By Region: North America - 45%, APAC - 30%, Europe - 20%, and RoW - 5%
The key players, operating in the ecosystem of the bus seat market, profiled in this report are Aisin Seiki Co. (Japan), Faurecia (France), Freedman Seating Company (U.S.), Gantherm (U.S.), Harita Seating Company (India), Lear Corporation (U.S.), Magna International (Canada), NHK Springs, Co., Ltd. (Japan), Taichi-S Co. (Japan), and Toyota Boshoku Corporation (Japan).
Reasons To Buy the Report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to bus type, seat type, comfort type, and geography, along with their respective market size.
- The Porter’s five forces framework has been utilized, along with the value chain analysis, to provide an in-depth insight into the bus seat market.
- Major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the growth of the bus seat market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the market, based on bus type, seat type, comfort type, and geography, have been conducted to give an overall view of the bus seat market.
- A detailed competitive landscape, includes including key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players, have been included in the report.