“Stringent safety and environment regulations of the governments in developed economies and also increasing demand from emerging economies are the major market drivers”
The gas analyzer market is projected to reach USD 4.06 billion at CAGR of 5.70% between 2016 and 2021. This high growth is fueled by the increasing demand for GASD due to the implementation of stringent environmental conservation policies, and increasing standards with regard to workplace and residential safety.
“Portable systems - Largest growing systems market of GASD”
The sensors, detectors and analyzers include individual detection technologies, but each has its own limitations. In general, there are two types of instruments: s “Fixed System” and “Portable System. Fixed devices are for permanent and continuous analysis, which is mostly used by big industries, where continuous monitoring is the prime factor. Portable device is used for periodic analysis. Favorable attributes such as lightweight, ease of handling in emergency response situations , wide range of gas monitoring, and high accuracy of portable gas analyzer, is responsible for its wide scale use.
“Metal Oxide Semiconductor: Major technology used in all the end-use industries”
The market for metal oxide semiconductor devices is expected to grow strongly during the forecast period, due to their automated analysis, capability to measure more number of gases simultaneously and efficiently in a complex industrial process. Several technologies based on nano materials and photonics are being researched on, and expected to make the GASD devices more efficient.
“In terms of value, Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing region for gas analyzers, by 2021”
The gas analyzers market size, in terms of volume, was dominated by the Asia-Pacific region, in 2014, with more than 30% share in the gas analyzers market. Asia-Pacific is projected to have the highest market size, in terms of value, by 2021, followed by the North America region. Europe is projected to be the next fastest-growing market between 2016 and 2021, owing to the rise in consumption in the region, where the end-use markets of analyzers are growing steadily.
The market size of GASD estimated in this study has been validated through primary interviews conducted with various industry experts, globally. These primary sources have been divided into three categories: by company type; by designation; and by region.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 22%, Tier 2 – 33% and Tier 3 – 45%
- By Designation – C level – 11%, Director level – 30%, Others – 59%
- By Region – North America - 11%, Europe – 22%, APAC – 11%, RoW – 56%
The report also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major market players such as Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.), ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), General Electric Co. (U.S.), Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.), Figaro Engineering Inc. (Japan), and Dr?gerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Germany).
Reasons To buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis?industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the green chelates market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on GASD devices offered by the top players in the GASD market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on emerging technologies, Research & Development (R&D) activities, and new product launches in the GASD market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information on lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the GASD market across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions , recent developments, and investments in the GASD market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the GASD market