“The aircraft health monitoring systems (AHMS) market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.53%”
The aircraft health monitoring systems market is estimated at USD 3.43 billion in 2016, and is projected to reach USD 4.71 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.53% from 2016 to 2021. Cost effective maintenance and increase in asset utilization, among others are some of the major drivers of the aircraft health monitoring systems market.
“The commercial segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
The commercial segment in the aircraft health monitoring systems market is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The increase in commercial aircraft orders, growing trend towards more electric aircraft, and rising demand for automation are the key factors propelling the growth of this segment in the aircraft health monitoring systems market.
“The aero-propulsion segment is expected to account for the largest share in the aircraft health monitoring systems market in 2016”
The aero-propulsion segment in the aircraft health monitoring systems market, by sub-system is anticipated to account for the largest share. On the other hand, the avionics segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, as it focuses on highly complex systems which help in predictive maintenance of an aircraft.
“North American led the aircraft health monitoring systems market in terms of market share” In 2016, North America is estimated to lead the aircraft health monitoring systems market, by region. Countries in this region include the U.S. and Canada. Increasing consumer expectations, reduced costs, and improvement in operational efficiency are various factors that are driving the aircraft health monitoring systems market in North America.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for aircraft health monitoring systems market report:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45% and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C-level – 35%, Director-level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region - North America - 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, RoW – 5%
Key players profiled in the aircraft health monitoring systems market report include the Airbus Group (Netherlands), the Boeing Company (U.S.), United Technologies Corporation (U.S.), Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.), and General Electric Company (U.S.) among others.
Reasons To Buy the report:
From an insight perspective, the AHMS market report has focused on various levels of analysis ? industry analysis, market share analysis of top players and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- The AHMS market report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on AHMS equipment offered by the top 10 market players
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, among others in the AHMS market
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading market players