The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Global Industrial Robotics Market is expected to be more than US$ 37 Billion by 2020. Automotive and Electrical & Electronics industry together expected to control close to 70% market share. While analyzing from volume trends Automotive and Electrical & Electronics industry volume share is much bigger than other industry share. Intuitive surgical is leading players globally. However many new players are entering the field year on year.
Renub Research report titled “Global Industrial Robotics Market & Volume (Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Metal, Chemical, Rubber and Plastics, Food, Others, Unspecified) Forecast” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast–evolving, high–growth of Industrial Robotic Market. This 79 page report with 49 Figures and 4 Table analyses the global industrial robotics market and volume by industry segment, driving factors and challenges for Industrial Robotics market.
Global Industrial Robotics Market has been analyzed from two view points
- Global Industrial Robotic Market & Forecast (2010 – 2020)
- Global Industrial Robotic Volume & Forecast (2010 – 2020)
Industry Segments Covered
1. Automotive Industry
2. Electrical & Electronics Industry
3. Metal Industry
4. Chemical, Rubber and Plastics Industry
5. Food Industry
Key Company Covered
1. Yaskawa Electric Corporation (SWOT Analysis, Sales Analysis)
2. KUKA AG (SWOT Analysis, Sales Analysis)
3. Adept Technology (SWOT Analysis, Sales Analysis)
4. Nachi– Fujikoshi (SWOT Analysis, Sales Analysis)
5. iRobot (SWOT Analysis, Sales Analysis)
6. Intuitive Surgical (SWOT Analysis, Sales Analysis)
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in–house analysis by Renub Research team of industry experts.
Primary sources include industry surveys and telephone interviews with industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non–printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to more than 500 paid databases.