Malaysia’s ICT Spends in Utilities Sector - Future Perspective to 2019; report is a comprehensive outlook built using Kable’s extensive market research covering spends across ICT market in Malaysia. The statistics within the report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment of the Technology and Utilities sector in Malaysia.
Kable has considered buying behaviour / ICT spends across hardware, software, services, communications and staff to build this comprehensive outlook. It acts as an essential tool for companies active across the ICT market and for new players considering entering the market; ensuring right business decision making.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
"Malaysia’s ICT Spends in Utilities Sector - Future Perspective to 2019" provides the readers with potential spends value on ICT within Utilities sector of Malaysia during the period 2016 through to 2019
In particular, it provides information of potential spends by following categories and further split at segment level:
- BPO Services
- Cloud Services
- Enterprise Communications Services
- IT Hardware
- IT Services
Malaysia’s ICT Spends in Utilities Sector - Future Perspective to 2019; is an exhaustive research report outlaying future perspectives of ICT project spends in Malaysia. The report provides year on year opportunity spends value within the Utilities sector; split across BPO Services, Cloud Services, Enterprise Communications Services, IT Hardware, IT Services, and Software categories and further at segment levels for the period 2016 to 2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the opportunities for ICT market in Malaysia’s Utilities sector and how it is set to change in future.
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT sector
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of the Malaysia’s ICT Sector.
- Enhance your market segmentation with detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories.