Global LDPE capacity will experience considerable growth in the next five years with increase from 26.2 MTPA in 2015 to 34.2 MTPA by 2020. Large capacity additions with more than 25 planned projects are expected to come online primarily in the US and India in the next five years. Badlands NGLs, LLC, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and Bakhtar Petrochemical Company are the top three companies by capacity additions expected to come onstream over the next five years.
Global LDPE industry is expected to spend around US$6.6 billion by 2020 for the upcoming projects. The US, Iran and India are the top three countries by capital expenditure for projects by 2020.
Report provides information and insight on -
- Historic and forecast global LDPE capacity by region
- LDPE planned plants details
- Capacity share of the major LDPE producers in the world
- Global LDPE capital expenditure forecast by region
Reasons To Buy
The report will clarify -
- Understand the key trends in the global LDPE industry
- Understand the regional LDPE supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global LDPE industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure forecast
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario