The Future of Avionics (Military & Civilian) Markets & Technologies Outlook 2012-2020
This new triple-scenario report examines, analyzes, and predicts the evolution of technologies, markets, and outlays (expenditures) of selected classes of avionics technologies over the next nine years – 2012-2020.
The report addresses the two primary markets:
- Military and Defense Avionics
- Civilian Avionics, in the global air transportation system
The report examines each of these markets geographically, focusing on the top 95% of global markets, in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Four broad avionics technology types appear in each of these markets and regions:
- Integrated Avionics Systems
- Enhanced and Synthetic Vision Systems (SVS)
- Air Transportation/Traffic Management (ATM) Systems
- Sensor Platform Systems
Furthermore, the report examines global regulatory and political trends that are led by international aviation organizations like the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the strong influence these policies are having on these markets and technologies.
The authors of this report – led by Mr. Mark Jones Jr., a veteran test pilot, with extensive background in global aviation, acquisition, flight test, avionics, and statistical analysis – postulate three potential scenarios, designed to serve as anchors for analysis of future trends and evolution in relevant sectors:
- Status quo (steady-state)
- Disruption that accelerates technology need/demand/availability
- Economic factors that inhibit development and implementation of technology
Who will benefit from this report?
- Vendors, Service Providers & Business Developers
- Aviation Professionals
- Policy Makers, Budget Planners and Political Leaders
Related Press Release(s)
Purchase this Report
Global Market Research