The global market for flip-chip technology totaled $24.9 billion in 2015. The market should total $27.2 billion and $41.4 billion in 2016 and 2021 respectively, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8% from 2016 to 2021.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for flip-chip technologies, a process to interconnect IC’s and other microelectronics devices (MEMS) to the external circuitry by means of a solder bumping process deposit on pads.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Discussion of the evolution, architecture, and value chain of flip-chip technologies.
- Examination of market dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Analysis of the flip-chip assembly markets by geography, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and others.
- Coverage of the competitive landscape, including mergers and acquisitions, collaborations and agreements, and new product development.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.