The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Packaging organizations are expanding their supply chain globally and emphasizing more on trade agreements and technology advancements. Free trade agreements not only eliminate tariffs, they also encourage investment, enhance cooperation, and deliver improved trading opportunities that promote sustainable growth of developing economies. Moreover, economic union helps countries to trade with each other at no additional taxation and keeps supplier prices under control. Advancements in technology are seen as a key way to create faster, stronger, and more stable supply chains. Visiting suppliers personally helps packaging manufacturers to analyze their business operations.
- The majority of packaging industry executives stated that their organization’s supply chain operates in multiple countries
- Packaging organizations across all regions prefer to physically visit the suppliers to investigate the reliability of foreign suppliers
- Increasing taxes and tougher regulation, and rising transportation costs are major challenges for packaging companies operating international supply chains
- Greater access to suppliers and manufacturers and greater access to clients are major advantages of a free-trade agreement for organizations
- The majority of companies operating in the Rest of the World region are looking to expand their production facilities internationally compared to other regions
Canadean’s Global Executives Survey: Latest Factors Driving Change in Global Packaging Supply Chains Survey examines executives’ opinion on key actions used for analyzing the credibility of foreign suppliers, country wise supply chain presence, and major challenges for the supply chain. Organizations can analyze the impact of trade agreements and economic unions on a company’s performance, and assess the major advantages and disadvantages of free-trade agreements for organizations. Additionally, it examines future focus areas for packaging organizations.
What else does this report offer?
- Geographical reach of supply chain: provides information about whether the company’s supply chain operates across multiple countries
- Key actions to analyze the credibility of foreign suppliers: provides information about steps taken to assess the credibility of foreign suppliers
- Major challenges for the supply chain: analyzes major obstacles for the supply chain
- Impact of trade agreements and economic unions on a company’s performance: identifies the effect of trade agreements and economic unions on a company’s performance
- Main advantages of free-trade agreements for an organization: provides information about the major benefits of free-trade agreements for organizations
- Major drawbacks of free-trade agreements for organizations: examines major demerits of free-trade agreements for organizations
- Organization’s focus areas: provides information about activities planned by organizations in the future
Reasons To Buy
- Alter processes by knowing about steps taken to assess the credibility of foreign suppliers
- Strengthen supply chain by knowing about major challenges faced by organizations for supply chain
- Develop business expansion plans and alter strategy by utilizing the main advantages of free-trade agreements indicated by organizations
- Modify objectives and focus areas by knowing about what organizations are planning to do in the future