"Increasing demand for FST compliant materials to drive the high-temperature composite materials market”
The high-temperature composite materials market is projected to reach USD 5.01 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 8.41% between 2016 and 2021. The major drivers of the high-temperature composite materials market are introduction of safety norms in public transport and increasing demand for lightweight and high-performance composite materials in aerospace & defense, transportation, and energy & power industries.
The key drivers of high-temperature composite materials in the aerospace & defense industry are lightweight, FST compliance, excellent safety & acoustic features, and government regulations. In order to comply with regulatory norms, aerospace manufacturers such as GE Aviations (U.S.) and GE Honda Aero Engines (U.S.) have started using high-temperature composite materials to manufacture aerospace components such as jet turbines, nacelles, and radomes among other parts. Thus, aerospace & defense application would be the most profitable investment pocket for stakeholders.
“North America the fastest-growing market of high-temperature composite materials”
North America is expected to be the fastest-growing market of high-temperature composite materials in the next five years. The development in infrastructure facilities, investment made by high-temperature composite materials manufacturers, and capacity expansions by various leading players are a few factors leading to the growth of the market in this region. The U.S. leads the high-temperature composite materials market in North America. Its consumption of high-temperature composites has grown remarkably due to growth in the aerospace & defense and transportation industries.
This study has been validated through primary interviews conducted with various industry experts, globally. These primary sources have been divided into the following three categories:
- By company type- Tier 1- 50%, Tier 2- 37%, and Tier 3- 13%
- By designation- C Level- 46%, Director Level- 33%, and Others- 21%
- By region- North America- 34%, Europe- 31%, Asia-Pacific- 23%, Latin America- 7%, and the Middle East & Africa- 5%
The report provides comprehensive analysis of company profiles which include:
- Royal Ten Cate N.V. (Netherlands)
- Kyocera Corporation (Japan)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- SGL Group (Germany)
- Schweiter Technologies (Switzerland)
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany)
- Hexion, Inc. (U.S.)
- Ube Industries Ltd. (Japan)
- Solvay Group (Belgium)
- Nippon Carbon Company Ltd. (Japan)
- Renegade Materials Corporation (U.S.)
The report will help the leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the high-temperature composite materials market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenues for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product launches, joint ventures & agreements, expansions, and acquisitions.