Key Questions this Study will Answer
- How will future trade agreements including the TPP, TTIP, and other cross-border agreements influence global automotive trade?
- Which are the specific global trade agreements that North America and the European Union are involved in that are expected to have an impact on vehicle production and sales?
- Which OEMs are expected to benefit more over others from trade agreements already enforced and currently under review? In what ways will trade agreements affect local and global manufacturing for OEMs both favorably and unfavorably?
- What are the general tariffs, non-tariff measures (NTMs), non-tariff barriers (NTBs) and other trade restrictions that are to be considered when OEMs are interested in investing in countries?
- What strategic investment decisions need to be made on trade agreements in order for the global automotive industry to succeed?