As voice over long term evolution (VoLTE) and voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) continue to proliferate the world, network operators are challenged by the requirement to offer enhanced quality of service and quality of experience, without increasing their operating expenditures. These issues can be mitigated by adopting solutions to enhance visibility across the network infrastructure and enable the seamless transition from the licensed spectrum to the unlicensed spectrum.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the main challenges market participants need to overcome to achieve growth?
- Who are the most likely end users of VoLTE- and VoWiFi-specific testing equipment? What are the testing equipment’s main areas of applicability?
- What are important market and technology trends inherent in the VoLTE and VoWiFi industry? How are they likely to influence positively the communication testing and monitoring equipment market?
- What regions have a higher share in terms of market revenue? How will regional dominance shift 5 years from now?
- Which testing segments have a higher share of revenue? How is this revenue split likely to evolve in the future?
- Who are the main testing participants in the industry? What are their individual strengths and weaknesses in the VoLTE and VoWiFi testing and monitoring equipment market?