"Automobile segment is the largest end-use industry segment in the global precipitated silica market”
There is an increased demand for precipitated silica for tires, belts, hoses and tubes of automobiles, as precipitated silica provides enhanced properties such as reduced rolling resistance, increased traction, and high wear resistance to tires and high durability and strength to hoses, tubes, and others. The increasing usage of precipitated silica in automobile tires is expected to contribute towards the growth of automobile end-use segment of the global precipitated silica market during the forecast period.
There is an increased demand for precipitated silica in automotive tires and other rubber products such as hoses, tubes, conveyor belts, footwear, and so on as it provide enhanced properties such as high durability, strength, and high wear resistance. Thus, the growing usage of precipitated silica in tires and other rubber products is expected to contribute towards the growth of the rubber application segment of the global precipitated silica market during the forecast period.
“Asia-Pacific led the global precipitated silica market”
The Asia-Pacific region accounted for the largest share of the global precipitated silica market in 2015. The Asia-Pacific precipitated silica market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. It has been observed that there is a high growth in industrialization as well the population of the countries such as China and India in the Asia-Pacific region. This has contributed to the growing demand of precipitated silica from the rubber industry for various applications such as automobile tires, hoses, tubes, production of conveyor belts, and rubber floors, among others.
Profile break-up of primary participants for the report:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 55 %, Tier 2 – 20%, Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation – C level – 75%, Manager level – 25%
- By Region – North America - 10%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, Middle East & Africa – 20%, Latin America - 20%
Furthermore, as a part of qualitative analysis, the research provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. It also discusses competitive strategies adopted by different market players, such as Evonik Industries AG (Germany), PPG Industries Inc. (U.S.), W.R. Grace & Co. (U.S.), Tosoh Silica Corporation (Japan), Solvay SA (Belgium), Huber Engineered Materials (U.S.), and Oriental Silica Corporation (Taiwan).
Reasons To Buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis?industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the precipitated silica market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the precipitated silica offered by top players
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the precipitated silica market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the precipitated silica market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global precipitated silica market