The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
France, the third largest ICT market in Europe, is leading the way for Eurozone’s economic recovery, with forecasts for a healthy GDP and conducive business environment. French government’s emphasis over net neutrality, cyber security, and a comprehensive digital strategy for the country are breeding the technology start-ups and attracting investments in ICT domain.
- Kable’s survey data reflects that more than 50% of French enterprises are currently investing in enterprise applications and a greater proportion of respondents are planning investments in various segments of enterprise applications in the coming years.
- The survey highlights an inclination of French enterprises towards IoT solutions with focus being on auto ID and mobility technologies, real-time location tracking, security sensors, network sensors, and grid sensor solution areas.
- Meanwhile, the IT investment strategy of French enterprises is primarily guided by the business objectives of ’customer satisfaction’, ’new products, services and business models’ and ’enhanced decision making’.
ICT investment trends in France presents the findings from a survey of 120 French enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how French enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, enterprise applications, and green IT and virtualization. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in France. Through Kable’s survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in France.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions French enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- French enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, enterprise application, and green IT and virtualization
- Factors that are influencing French enterprises’ investments in each technology category
- How French enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- French enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into French enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that French enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing French enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the French enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by French enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of French enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, enterprise applications, and green IT and virtualization)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing French enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that French enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies