A "game" can be defined as an activity utilizing rules, challenges, interaction, and rewards. Gamification is related, but something entirely different. Embedded gaming or "Gamification" is a next generation advertising approach in which gaming elements are integrated into a non-game environment. The goal of Gamification is to maximum user brand/product engagement through facilitation of entertainment in which the user interacts with the brand in a fun/pleasurable manner.
Gamification technologies and solutions can make virtually any digital platform, device, or application more engaging for users, allowing gamers to explore their own desires towards game mastery and autonomy. From a business perspective, Gamification represents a promising strategy for public and commercial brands to increase customer activity, build loyalty, broaden reach and monetize assets.
This report evaluates the companies, solutions, strategies, and market outlook for gamification. Mind Commerce projects Gamification growth to reach $15.9 billion by 2021. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Content providers and intermediaries
- Digital marketing agency or consultants
- Internet and mobile based solution providers
- Brands, advertisers, portals, and media companies
- Mobile commerce application and service providers
- Social gaming, mobile gaming and social commerce developers
- System integrators, consultants, and professional service providers
- Gamification platform providers (equipment, software, and services)