The network centric warfare market is estimated to be USD 46.23 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 57.68 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.52% during the forecast period. With increased demand for transformation of battlefield in the information age, growing need for networking unmanned platforms, and huge investments for technological advancements of defense operations are playing a significant role in fueling the demand for NCW systems significantly around the world.“The unmanned platform segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate in the network centric warfare market”
The unmanned platform is expected to be the fastest growing market among platform types during the forecast period. Rising demand for networking unmanned platforms for border surveillance and threat detection in the war field are the main drivers for the growth of the market. For instance, Elbit Systems supplied a European country an unmanned aircraft system (UAS)-based cutting-edge intelligence solution. The AMPS (Advanced Multi-Sensor Payload System) used in the UAS is a multi-sensor electro-optics system capable of long-range visual intelligence for both day and night.
“North America to hold a dominant market share in the network centric warfare market”
North America, which includes the U.S. and Canada is expected to lead the network centric warfare market, by region. High defense expenditure by the U.S. is the major driver for a high market share. Huge investments by the U.S. government for the defense network architecture program is fueling the growth for the network centric warfare market. There are several manufacturers of network centric warfare in the U.S. that produce majority of airborne, naval, and land-based NCWs for the U.S. military. These manufacturers have dominated the network centric warfare market for years.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for the NCW report:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35 %, Tier 2 – 45% and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 30%, RoW – 5%
Key players operating in the network centric warfare market include Lockheed Martin Corporation (U.S.), The Raytheon Company (U.S.), Harris Corporation (U.S.), Northrop Grumann Corporation (U.S.), BAE Systems Plc. (U.K.), and Elbit Systems (Israel).
Reasons To Buy the report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis ? industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on competitive landscape, high-growth regions and countries, and their respective regulatory policies, market drivers, restraints, opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on network centric warfare equipment offered by top 13 players in the global network centric warfare market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the market
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading market players