The global cold storage construction market is projected to reach USD 10.47 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 14.0% between 2016 and 2021. The growth of this market can be attributed to the growth of international trade of temperature controlled items, technological advancements in refrigerated storage & transport, and government support for infrastructure development of cold stores.“The food & beverages segment is the largest application segment”
The demand for food & beverages is highest in the Asia-Pacific and Latin American region due to changes in consumption pattern from staple carbohydrate-rich diets to protein-rich foods, growth of the organized retail sector, and open trade policies in the region.
“The production segment is the largest storage type segment”
The production stores segment accounted for the largest share of the global cold storage construction market in 2015 owing to increasing demand from perishable food manufacturers. Cold storage installations help perishable food manufacturers maintain the quality, texture, appearance, color, taste, nutritional value of the items.
“Asia-Pacific led the global cold storage construction market”
The Asia-Pacific cold storage construction market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing awareness about the prevention of food wastage, growth of the organized retail sector, and government support & initiatives in this region.
Profile break-up of primary participants for the report:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 40 %, Tier 2 – 25%, Tier 3 – 35%
- By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 40%, Others – 25%
- By Region – North America - 25%, Europe – 10%, Asia-Pacific – 60%, RoW - 5%
Furthermore, as a part of qualitative analysis, the research provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. It also discusses competitive strategies adopted by different market players such as AmeriCold Logistics (U.S.), Preferred Freezer Services (U.S.), Burris Logistics (U.S.), Lineage Logistics Holding LLC (U.S.), and Nichirei Logistics Co., Ltd. (Japan) among others.
Reasons To Buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis?industry analysis (industry trends), supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape emerging and high-growth segments of the cold storage construction market, and high-growth regions.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the cold storage construction market offered by top players
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, expansion, and new product launches in the cold storage construction market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative opportunities emerging across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the cold storage construction market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players