The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The UK hot black tea market is the biggest in Europe, due to the fact that the drinking tea is a tradition in the country. The competition between big brands is very fierce, with each brand trying to increase its market share and engage consumers of different ages. Other tea options are getting popular, such as green and herbal tea, so big players in the market are extending their portfolios by launching new tea varieties to meet consumers’ varying needs.
- Meeting today’s consumer’s needs is crucial for the success of a brand, especially when the market is home to aggressive competition between the main players.
- Modern marketing technologies and theories can make products more compatible with consumers’ changing needs.
- Companies need to think of new ways to target consumers from different age groups.
- Manufacturers should develop new products using the latest technologies that make consumers’ lives easier.
"Success Case Study: PG Tips’ New Pack Design" is part of Canadean’s Successes and Failures research and helps companies understand how to meet today’s consumers’ needs successfully. It also highlights how PG Tips has used modern psychological theories and technologies to reintroduce its brand in a contemporary design. This report is supported by Canadean consumer survey data to provide insight into consumer behaviour and preferences.
What else does this report offer?
- Key attitudes and behaviors influencing hot tea consumption in the UK.
- Highlights of how tea companies are competing to target consumers from different age groups.
- A comprehensive analysis of the reasons why PG Tips decided to reintroduce its brand with a new fresh look.
- Important recommendations for manufacturers that hope to make their brands more relevant to today’s consumers.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the UK tea market, consumers’ preferences, and the main brands on the market.
- Increase chances of success by learning from brands/products that have succeeded.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.