Chlorine dioxide generators are being increasingly used as an alternative to chlorine generators in water treatment / disinfection processes as they release low quantities of toxic impurities into the atmosphere as compared to conventional chlorine based generators. This is anticipated to drive deployment of chlorine dioxide generators in various end user applications in the coming years. Three types of chlorine dioxide generators used across the globe include 2-Chemical, 3-Chemical and Electrochemical generators. Increasing awareness about benefits of using chlorine dioxide generators coupled with continuing growth in end-user industries is expected to drive the chlorine dioxide generator market in the coming years. Moreover, leading global players are developing novel technologies to improve various parameters such as cost effectiveness, handling and automation, which is further expected to aid adoption of chlorine dioxide generators over the next five years, worldwide.
According to “Global Chlorine Dioxide Generators Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the global market for chlorine dioxide generators is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during 2016 - 2021, on account of increasing investments and favorable government initiatives. In 2015, Asia-Pacific dominated the for chlorine dioxide generators market due to rising demand for these generators from China, India, Japan and Bangladesh. Increasing government initiatives to encourage use of non-toxic reagents for water treatment and bleaching is expected to boost consumption of chlorine dioxide in the coming years. Few of the leading players operating in the global chlorine dioxide generators market include Prominent, Ecolab and Grundfos. “Global Chlorine Dioxide Generators Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" report elaborates following aspects related to global chlorine dioxide generators market:
- Global Chlorine Dioxide Generators Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (2-Chemical, 3-Chemical & Electrochemical), and By Application (Water & Wastewater Disinfection, Pulp & Textile Bleaching, Chemical Manufacturing, & Others)
- By Region - Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global chlorine dioxide generators
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, chlorine dioxide generator companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with chlorine dioxide generators companies and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.