The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
"Increasing usage of advanced analytics and competitive intelligence is one of the drivers driving content analytics market”
The global content analytics market is estimated to grow from USD 1.61 billion in 2016 to USD 4.37 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 22.1% from 2016 to 2021. Companies are seeking ways to increase revenue and reduce expenses, as the global market competition continues to shrink profit margins. Organizations of all sizes are focusing more on analyzing sales and market saturation in specific territories and identifying gaps. Hence, there is a huge demand for innovative technologies such as advanced analytics solutions to achieve such goals and get the actionable insights.
The text analytics segment accounts for the largest share during the forecast period. The growth of this segment is attributed to the fact that text analytics helps gain insights from unstructured data and is becoming a prominent process for the organizations to become more profitable.
APAC is projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period
North America estimated to hold the largest market share in 2016 and the trend is expected to continue in the coming years. The content analytics market is showing strong positive trends in the region as several companies and industries are adopting content analytics tools for extracting useful information from social, online, or enterprise data to create valuable insights for business, research, and investigations. The APAC market is expected to witness exponential growth and projected to be the fastest-growing region in the global content analytics market. Rapid digitalization in countries such as Japan, China, Korea, India, Indonesia, The Philippines, and Vietnam helped generate huge volumes of unstructured data. This has increased the demand for many organizations to integrate content analytics to gain customer insights by analyzing the huge amount of data received through customer feedback, surveys, and other channels.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 30%, Tier 2: 25%, and Tier 3: 45%
- By Designation: C-level: 20%, Director-level: 25%, and Others: 55%
- By Region: North America: 50%, Europe: 20%, APAC: 30%,
- International Business Machine Corporation (U.S.)
- Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
- ADOBE SYSTEMS, INC. (U.S.)
- CLARABRIDGE, INC. (U.S.)
- INTERACTIVE INTELLIGENCE GROUP, INC. (U.S.)
- OPENTEXT CORPORATION (Canada)
- VERINT SYSTEMS (U.S.)
- NICE SYSTEMS LTD. (Israel)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- SAS INSTITUTE, INC. (U.S.)
- This report segments the content analytics market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product launches, partnerships, agreements & collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions.