"Bionematicides market projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.4% during the forecast period”
The bionematicides market is projected to reach USD 337.2 million by 2021 at a CAGR of 17.4% from 2016 to 2021. The market is driven by the high infestation of nematodes on agricultural crops, increasing growth in the biocontrol seed treatment solutions, and increasing adoption of agricultural biologicals. Moreover, use of integrated pest management techniques and phasing out chemical fumigant nematicides owing to the environmental hazards.
Seed treatment is the mode of application of microorganisms and chemicals to seeds to suppress, control, or repel plant pathogens, insects, or other pests that attack seeds, seedlings, or plants. Farmers’ adoption towards organic methods of farming which have a lower environmental impact is one of the reasons driving the demand for seed treatment. Moreover, there is demand for organic products in major regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific which has led to the rising demand for organic crop yield resulting in increased utilization of seed treatment as an mode of application
“Europe to lead the market in terms of growth rate between 2016 and 2021”
Europe is the expected to lead the bionematicides market during the forecast period. Factors, such as integrated pest management techniques, and increased adoption of agriculture microbials are driving the demand for bionematicides in this region. moreover, countries, such as Spain and France have agriculture as their major sector which impacts the GDP of the country is another factor that drives the market for bionematicides in Europe.
The breakdown of the primaries on the basis of company, designation, and region, conducted during the research study, is mentioned as below.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 45%, Tier 2 – 35%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: Director Level – 30%, C Level – 45%, and Others – 25%
- By Region: North America – 20%, Europe – 35%, Asia-Pacific – 40%, RoW –5%
Reasons To Buy this report:
- To get a comprehensive overview of the global bionematicides market
- To gain wide-ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and key strategies adopted by them
- To gain insights of the major countries/regions in which the bionematicides market is flourishing