The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
"The rapid adoption of hybrid cloud technologies, increasing organization demand for single point cloud services access, and need for effective enterprise cost saving are driving the cloud services brokerage and enablement market”
The cloud services brokerage and enablement market size is estimated to grow from USD 7.44 billion in 2016 to USD 26.71 billion by 2021, at an estimated CAGR of 29.1% from 2016 to 2021. The cloud services brokerage and enablement market is driven by factors such as increased adoption of cloud technology by Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and the organization’s inclination toward SaaS-based offerings.
The external enablement component market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The external enablement platform collaborates hardware vendors, virtualization players, distributors, CSPs (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, BPaaS), security providers, among many other cloud service offerings, on a common platform; this has led to its greater popularity among the cloud enablement market end users.
“Latin America is witnessing a high growth potential during the forecast period”
North America holds the largest market share in 2016 while APAC is fastest maturing in terms of CAGR. Factors such as continual growth in mobile workforce, increasing complexities in businesses, unregulated nature of internet, and growth in the adoption of BYOD are expected to push companies in APAC to adopt Cloud Services brokerage (CSB). Along with this, the rise in the complex business processes and maintenance costs in Latin America has made companies in this region to opt for cloud services. Further, the majority of the available labor in Latin America is not adequately skilled or certified to operate the in-house services of the company. SMEs and enterprises belonging to various verticals are expected to increase investments in cloud computing services during the next five years. This is the major driving force for the emergence of cloud brokerage firms in the region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below as:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 18%, Tier 2 – 31%, and Tier 3 – 51%
- By Designation: C level – 42%, Director level – 33%, Others – 25%
- By Region: North America – 47%, Europe – 31%, APAC – 14%, ROW- 8%
The various key cloud services brokerage and enablement vendors and service providers profiled in the report are as follows:
- Accenture PLC.
- Capgemini S.A
- NEC Corporation
- Jamcracker, Inc.
- Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- HP Enterprise
- Liaison Technologies
- Nephos Technologies
- This report segments the cloud services brokerage and enablement market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers &