The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Amidst growing focus on compliance with legislation, cost savings and operational efficiency and staying ahead of technological developments, defense organizations are implementing clean technology measures such as energy efficiency in facilities, green buildings, waste management, recycling, and procurement of renewable energy to meet regulatory standards, lower environmental impact, and lower operating and maintenance expenses over the next five years. The majority of defense organizations expect very high or high impact of clean technologies on defense industry during 2016-2021 with demand for clean technologies in the defense industry exhibiting increase within North America and Western Europe during 2016-2021. Overall, 40% of executives expect budget allocation for clean technology to remain within US$500,000 during 2016-2021 with Germany and the US offering significant prospects for renewable energy and waste management investments during the next five years.
- Ability to increase compliance with legislations and, enhance cost savings and operational efficiency will drive growth of clean technology during 2016-2021
- Defense organizations have either implemented or planning to implement digital and paperless products and transactions along with video conferencing for information sharing during 2016-2021
- The highest percentage of executives from large and small companies foresee increase in demand for clean technologies within North America during 2016-2021
- Budget for clean technology is projected to increase by an average of 7.5% during 2016-2021
- Defense organizations will favour clean power plan and clean air act used by governments to support clean technology
- Difficulty in integrating clean technologies with existing systems, standards and processes is the major challenge for organizations in development of clean technologies
Strategic Defence Intelligence’s Clean Technology in Defense Industry - Emerging Trends and Outlook examines executives’ opinion on areas targeted by organizations through clean technology implementation during 2016-2021. Organizations can know about growth drivers of clean technology during the next five years, prominent clean technology initiatives or projects initiated in the last 12 months and assess level of clean technology effect on defense industry during 2016-2021. Additionally, it provides information about investment outlook for renewable energy and waste management during 2016-2021 and covers cost saving targets owing to clean technology initiatives during 2016-2021.
What else does this report offer?
- Significant growth boosters for clean technology: examines key growth influencing factors for clean technology during 2016-2021
- Status of organizational objectives: provides information about status of organizational focus areas targeted through clean technology implementation during 2016-2021
- Implementation status of clean technology measures: analyzes adoption status of clean technology initiatives during 2016-2021
- Major purposes for clean technology: identifies key applications areas for clean technology
- Potential impact of clean technology on defense industry: tracks the expected level of clean technology effect on defense industry during 2016-2021
- Demand outlook for clean technologies: examining projected change in customer demand for clean technologies within defense industry during 2016-2021
- Cost saving targets: determine cost saving expectations resulting from clean technology initiatives during 2016-2021
- Significant attributes for supplier engagement: identify key features for supplier engagement
- Major challenges towards development of clean technologies: provides information about Major hurdles encountered in development of clean technologies
Reasons To Buy
- Highlights prominent clean technology initiatives or projects initiated by organizations in the last 12 months and provides information about key applications areas for clean technology thus helping defense companies to realign business strategy
- Develop or adjust business expansion plans by knowing about demand outlook for clean technologies in defense industry over the next five years and countries with significant investment potential for renewable energy and waste management during 2016-2021
- Make changes in budget allocation for clean technology by analyzing expected change in clean technology budget during the next five years
- Improve profitability and optimize cost management by knowing about cost saving expectations resulting from clean technology initiatives during 2016-2021