This global study of the civil helicopters market examines the potential of two main segments—parapublic and commercial rotorcraft—between 2015 and 2025. Each of these segments exhibits specific trends and challenges, regulations, mission requirements, and local infrastructure demands. Planned orders and future capability gaps are discussed. The market evolution is studied at the global and regional levels for Africa, Asia-Pacific, Central Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and North America. Overall, this study covers 136 countries. From a competitive perspective, leading and emerging helicopter OEMs are profiled, and their market shares are analyzed.
- Which regions offer the most opportunities for civil helicopters?
- How can businesses capture new market opportunities?
- Where will the market demand be in 10 years?
- Should any capability gaps be anticipated?
- Are unmanned systems threatening civil helicopter market growth?
- What are the best market opportunities for commercial helicopters?