This study analyzes revenues for the additive manufacturing (AM) market within the commercial aviation industry, focused on AM systems sales and AM-based contract manufacturing services. Key aspects of revenue opportunities for AM technology within commercial aviation are presented complemented by adoption trends. Revenue forecasts cover the 2016 to 2021 timeline and present our forecast along with the corresponding optimistic and conservative scenarios to lend insight into the available revenue with respect to maximum possible opportunities in the concerned segments. This study does not cover non-metal based additive manufacturing systems and related contract manufacturing services.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors shifting to AM technology to meet customer needs?
- What are the main categories the AM market can segmented into?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?