"The demand for RO membrane is mainly driven by the increasing global demand for economical and efficient water treatment solutions”
The emission control catalyst market is projected to reach USD 5.00 billion by 2021, projected to register a CAGR of 15.75%, between 2016 and 2021. The major drivers of the RO membrane market include population growth, which drives the demand for fresh water, and increased industrialization, which results in more demand for processed water. The RO membrane market is expected to witness a lot of technological changes which will be reflected in the form of longer membrane life and lower replacement rate.
Owing to the implementation of stringent government regulations regarding water discharge from industries and setting up of water reuse and recycle plants across the region, the demand for TFC membranes is expected to witness high growth. Thin film composites have good flow rate per unit area, which allows high filtration performance in the RO purification process in various applications such as municipal water treatment and desalination.
“Asia-Pacific: The fastest-growing market of RO membrane”
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing market of RO membrane. The growth in the region can be attributed to the expansion of production capacity and high demand for end-use products. The high demand for RO membrane in the Asia-Pacific has prompted expansion activities by key players in this region, making it the fastest-growing regional market for RO membrane. Water contamination is a serious issue in the Asia-Pacific region due to increased environmental deterioration, high soil erosion, occasional flood, increase in pollution level, among other issues in China, India, and Japan. Hence, the availability of clean water has been reducing, and the demand for water treatment is increasing, in these areas. The RO membrane market in the region is also growing at a high rate due to the growing demand from end-use industries such as municipal water treatment, power generation, chemicals, oil & gas, and mining.
The information in this study has been validated through primary interviews conducted with various industry experts across the globe.
These primary sources have been divided into three categories: by company, by designation, and by region.
- By Company Type- Tier 1- 46%, Tier 2- 31%, and Tier 3- 23%
- By Designation- C Level- 54%, D Level- 31%, and Others- 15%
- By Region- North America- 23%, Europe- 31%, Asia-Pacific- 38%, and RoW- 8%
The report will help leaders/new entrants in the market in the following ways:
- The report segments the RO membrane market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides information on key market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand their competitors better and gain additional insights into the business. The competitive landscape section includes a competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.