The aircraft cabin interiors (ACI) market is expected to grow from USD 16.87 billion in 2016 to USD 29.16 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 11.57% from 2016 to 2021. The ACI market is mainly driven by factors such as increasing air traffic, growing regional economies, and modernization of aircraft programs.“The IFEC segment in the aircraft cabin interiors market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period”
The key product types considered for the market study are seating, IFEC, galley equipment, cabin lighting, windows & windshields, and lavatory. The IFEC segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the rising demand for entertainment and connectivity by passengers. Among all product types, the seating segment accounted for the largest share in the aircraft cabin interiors market in 2015.
“North America led the global aircraft cabin interiors market, whereas this market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest rate”
In 2015, North America led the global aircraft cabin interiors market, and is expected to continue its dominance till 2021. The U.S. is a major provider of cabin interior services. Moreover, three major airlines in the U.S., namely, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, and United Airlines are offering highly advanced cabin interior products. These airlines are also planning to modernize their aircraft fleet, thereby increasing the demand of aircraft cabin interiors in the North American region.
The aircraft cabin interiors market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the increase in air traffic and successful implementation of low-cost carrier business model. The seating segment accounted for the largest share in 2015, whereas the IFEC segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for the aircraft cabin interiors market
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35 %, Tier 2 – 45% and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, RoW – 5%
Major companies profiled in the report include Zodiac Aerospace (France), B/E Aerospace, Inc. (U.S.), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), United Technologies Corporation (U.S.), and Thales S.A. (France), among others.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis?industry analysis (industry trends, PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the ACI market; high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies; government initiatives; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information offered by top 12 players in the ACI market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the ACI market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets - the report analyzes the market for ACI across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the ACI market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the ACI market