The key players fresh industry update indicates that spending on thermal EOR projects will total $17.8bn and incremental oil production will total 2.27 MMbpd in 2016.
The report will answer questions such as:
- How is the thermal EOR market evolving?
- What are the prospects for each of the thermal EOR submarkets over the next decade?
- Who are the main companies in the thermal EOR market and what are their market shares and future prospects over the forecast period?
- Where are the major thermal EOR projects currently taking place around the world?
- What factors are driving and restraining thermal EOR market dynamics?
- Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- How will the market shares of the leading thermal EOR countries change by 2026?
How will you benefit from this report?
- Our173 page report includes 137 tables and figures which provide the perfect accompaniment to high-level business presentations.
- Details on spending ($m CAPEX and OPEX) and production (bpd) across 10 national markets and the rest of the world market.
- Global spending ($m CAPEX and OPEX) and production (bpd) forecasts for thermal oil sands projects and thermal heavy oil projects.
- Global spending ($m CAPEX and OPEX) and production (bpd) forecasts for the thermal EOR technology submarkets: steam injection, SAGD and other technologies.
- Profiles of leading companies involved in the thermal EOR business including oil sands and heavy oil producers.
- Transcript of an in-depth interview with an industry expert, providing exclusive insights into thermal EOR developments across the world.
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1. The report provides SPENDING ($) and PRODUCTION (bpd) forecasts (2016-2026), plus analysis, for 10 national markets and the rest of the world market, providing unique insight into thermal EOR industry developments:
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the World
2. The report also offers SPENDING ($) and PRODUCTION (bpd) forecasts (2016-2026), plus analysis, for 5 thermal EOR submarkets:
- Oil Sands
- Heavy Oil
- Steam Injection
- Other Technologies
3. The report also offers this oil price forecast for the period between 2016 and 2026
- Supply-side factors
- Demand-side factors
- Other Major Variables that Impact the Oil Price
- The key players Oil Price Assumption and Forecast
- How the Oil Price Will Impact the Thermal EOR Market
4. Expert opinion from solar EOR pioneer GlassPoint
- Oil Prices and Thermal EOR
- The Miraah Project
- Regions Particularly Suitable for Solar EOR
5. Tables and analysis profiling the top companies in the thermal EOR business:
- Major Oil Sands Companies
- Major Heavy Oil Companies
- Anyone within the global thermal EOR industry
- Oil Engineers/Technicians
- Project and site managers
- Business development managers
- Government agencies