Growth in adoption of electric vehicles across the globe is projected to drive expansion of global electric vehicle infrastructure market in the coming years. Increasing adoption of electric vehicles is projected to lead to development of electric vehicle infrastructure in order to address the growing requirement for charging infrastructure for increasing number of electric vehicles. The transportation sector accounted for over 20% share in carbon dioxide emissions, globally, and this can be reduced by promoting use of electric vehicles in place of conventionally fueled vehicles. Adoption of electric vehicles in developed nations is high due to higher per capita purchasing power. Increasing level of pollution creates a huge opportunity for adoption of electric vehicles and development of electric vehicle infrastructure during 2016-2021.
According to “Global Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Market By Type, By Installed Location, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021”, the global market for electric vehicle infrastructure is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 27% during 2016-2021, on account of favorable government policies that promote adoption of electric vehicles and growing concerns over harmful effects of air pollution. Additionally, grid integration of electric vehicles is projected to offer huge impetus to global electric vehicle infrastructure market in the coming years. Evolution of smart grid technologies and the concept of virtual power plants is forecast to further boost the global market for electric vehicles and its related charging infrastructure in the coming years. The option of power trading for electric vehicles owners is also expected positively influence the global electric vehicle infrastructure market during the forecast period. “Global Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Market By Type, By Installed Location, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021” discusses the following aspects of the global electric vehicle infrastructure market:
- Global Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (AC Charger & DC Charger), By Installed Location (Commercial & Residential); and By Region (North America, Europe & Asia-Pacific), & By Company
- Regional Analysis - North America, Europe & Asia-Pacific
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global electric vehicle infrastructure market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants and electric vehicle infrastructure manufacturers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with electric vehicle manufacturers, infrastructure providers, installers and distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.