A vacuum pump is a mechanical device which is used to remove gas molecules and create vacuum. Growing semiconductor industry coupled with increasing adoption of dry vacuum pumps in oil & gas and process industries, especially chemicals, is fueling growth in global vacuum pumps market. In the TechSci Research report, “Global Vacuum Pumps Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, vacuum pumps market has been majorly classified into four categories - Dry Vacuum Pumps, Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps, Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps and Other Vacuum Pumps, which include Tubromolecular Vacuum Pumps, Vacuum Ejectors, Diffusion Pumps, Cryogenic Pumps, Getter Pumps, Piston Pumps, Diaphragm Pumps and Side Channel Blowers. Demand for vacuum pumps in fine chemicals, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and plastics industry is expected to witness continuing growth over the next five years.
According to TechSci Research report, global vacuum pumps market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of more than 5% during 2016-2021, on account of growing applications in process industries, especially in Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Dry Vacuum pumps accounted for the largest market share in 2015, followed by Liquid Ring and Rotary Vane pumps. Dry vacuum pumps are expected to witness fastest growth during 2016-2021 owing to increasing consumer demand for power efficient, durable and advanced pumping solutions. Over the next five years, Asia-Pacific region is forecast to maintain its dominance in the global vacuum pumps market, while Middle East and Africa is anticipated to grow at the fastest rate. Major players operating in the global vacuum pumps market include Gardner Denver, Atlas Copco, Pfeiffer Vacuum, ULVAC Technologies, Inc. and Dr.-Ing. K. Busch GmbH. “Global Vacuum Pumps Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021” report elaborates following aspects related to the global vacuum pumps market:
- Global Vacuum Pumps Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Dry, Liquid Ring, Rotary Vane and Other); By Application (Semiconductor, Industrial, Process, Thin Film, Rough, Instrumentation and Research & Development)
- Regional Analysis – Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global vacuum pumps market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, vacuum pump manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with vacuum pump manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.