The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
"Stringent environment and water resources protection laws drive the market”
The global green chelates/natural chelating agents market is projected to reach USD 2.45 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 5.74% between 2016 and 2021. The U.S., Canada, Germany, France, the Netherlands, and the U.K. are the major green chelates/natural chelating agents markets in the world. Rising demand from end-use applications such as cleaning, personal care, and greener alternatives drive the green chelates/natural chelating agents market worldwide.
Green chelates/natural chelating agents are biodegradable chemicals broadly used in cleaning formulations such as laundry, surface care, and home care detergents. Cleaning application is divided into household and industrial cleaning. Household cleaning applications include automatic dishwashing, laundry detergents, hand dishwashing, and surface cleaning. For industrial cleaning applications such as mechanical dishwashing, and others, green chelates/natural chelating agents are used for the removal of metal ions. In developed economies, such as the U.S., Canada, Germany, France, the Netherlands, and others, the scope for cleaning application is high and continuously growing. The impending ban on phosphates from laundry detergents in Europe and the U.S. will further drive the market for green chelates/natural chelating agents.
“North America – The fastest-growing market for green chelates/natural chelating agents”
The increase in use of green chelates/natural chelating agents in North America is projected to be driven by many factors such as its readily biodegradable nature, stringent environment and water resources protection laws in the region, formulation process involving natural sustainable and renewable sources, and recent expansions in the region. The major end-use industries of green chelates/natural chelating agents in North America consist of water treatment, cleaning, personal care, agriculture, food & beverage, pulp & paper, and others.
The U.S. dominates the green chelates/natural chelating agents market in North America. Its consumption of green chelates/natural chelating agents has grown significantly and is expected to witness further growth in the near future. The high growth of green chelates/natural chelating agents market in the U.S. is a result of the growing population, awareness about the benefits of using green chemicals, and implementation of stringent environmental regulations.
The market size of green chelates/natural chelating agents estimated in this study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts worldwide. These primary sources have been divided in three categories: by company type, by designation, and by region.
The report also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major market players such Kemira Oyj (Finland), Nippon Shokubai (Japan), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany), and AkzoNobel NV (Netherlands).
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45% and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 30%. MEA & LATAM – 5%
Reasons To Buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis ? industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the green chelates/natural chelating agents market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on galley equipment offered by the top players in the global green chelates/natural chelating agents market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the green chelates/natural chelating agents market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for green chelates/natural chelating agents across regions
- Market Diversification: In-depth information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global green chelates/natural chelating agents market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global green chelates/natural chelating agents market