Canadean’s, Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Consumption (Volume and Growth) Forecast to 2021 - MENA, report is a comprehensive report, covering Iced/RTD Tea Drinks consumption in Middle East and North Africa market. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast Iced/RTD Tea Drinks consumption data by country in Volume (M Liters).
The report considers, Iced/RTD Tea Drinks as a carbonated and non-carbonated ready to drink (rtd) packaged tea-based drinks and non-ready to drink (non-rtd) powders and liquid concentrates which dilute with water to make a product similar/identical to the ready to drink product. Includes products based on black, green, oolong, barley, rooibos, white and mate tea, as well as fruit, flower and herbal teas. Products can be cold or hot-filled and based on brewed tea or tea extract. They may contain additional flavorings, typically fruit, floral or herbal, fruit juice, sweeteners and other ingredients and have tea as their base flavor regardless of the percentage of milk or soymilk content and energy blend. This report includes top level Iced/RTD Tea Drinks consumption actual data for 2010 - 2014, provisional data for 2015; while forecasts are provided for 2016 - 2021 across 11 individual countries. The countries covered in the report are Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, and United Arab Emirates.
This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the Iced/RTD Tea Drinks market in Middle East and North Africa. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the Iced/RTD Tea Drinks market in Middle East and North Africa. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Iced/RTD Tea Drinks value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
- Overall data analysis of the Iced/RTD Tea Drinks market in Middle East and North Africa.
- Historic and forecast consumption values for Iced/RTD Tea Drinks covering 2010-2014, 2015 provisional data and forecasts for 2016- 2021.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides you with important figures for the Iced/RTD Tea Drinks market in Middle East and North Africa with individual country tables and charts.
- Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures on consumption values for the historic period.
- Supports you in planning future business decisions using forecast figures for the market.