This strategic research service provides a detailed assessment of the key trends and technologies for industrial robots in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) ecosystem. Some of the key focal areas include development of cobots and the new age workforce, advancements in robotic parts, and software and applications. The study provides an outlook of the key challenges, opportunities, and strategies for industrial robotic value chain participants and solution providers.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the current state of industrial robots and how is this poised to change with the advent of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)?
- What are some of the critical challenges facing the industry regarding awareness/adoption?
- What key technologies will influence developments in the industrial robotics market?
- How are robotics applications and technologies evolving in the IIoT ecosystem?
- How will robotic software transition in the IIoT ecosystem?
- What are the new business models and best practices related to robotics in the IIoT ecosystem?